Attractive salary and other benefits.
Possibility to further develop.
- 5-7 years prior experience, with first proven experience in leading an operational/technical IT team environment.
- Experience designing and developing enterprise grade software.
- Experience with source control management systems and continuous integration/deployment environments.
- Experience with (automated) testing methodologies.
- Experience with classic and agile development methodologies – Kanban and Scrum is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree required or equivalent experience.
- Master's degree a plus.
- Fluent in English.
- Familiar with structured portfolio & project management methodologies and planning.
- Familiar with regulated application environments (SOX, FDA, SDLC, ...) is a plus.
- Familiar with 6sigma, Lean are a plus.
- Willingness and potential to build sufficiently deep knowledge of the technical components of the application landscape and uplift and maintain the technical skills of the team.
- Experience with working in a large matrix organization, preferably with global/virtual team experience.
- Knowledge of formation, training and development methods.
- Knowledge of infrastructure (hardware, operating systems, database management systems, etc..) is a plus.
- Planning, daily coordination and development of the team of IT Solution Service Analysts that supports, writes, tests and modifies business application software.
- Ensure communication and collaboration: business stakeholders, global COE's, the regional IT organization and external solution providers.
- Act as a people and team leader.
- Act as a project leader or as team member of a project team.
- Manage daily operation, incident support and modification of business application software.
- Establish strong partnership with key stakeholders, Europe, EMEA & Global.