The Global IT Sales Support team is responsible for creating end to end technology solutions for potential Clients and existing engagements. The portfolio of applications we handle is very significant and covers all business areas from PTP, OTC, RTA, Supply Chain and HRO.
Following market and internal needs we are extending the team of Technical Solution Owners and looking for motivated, technology curious people to expand the team and bring new capabilities and innovative ideas.
Currently we are looking for candidates to be involved in technology solutions and supporting sales processes with expertise in process and technology.
- Collection of business & system requirements from Clients and Process teams
- Creation of the IT solution / cost calculation based on the input from the Enterprise Solution Architect
- Responses to requests for further information regarding the IT solution
- Representation of the Global IT team at Client presentations and workshops
- Actively support the engagement in defining optimal and cost effective IT solutions for identified business opportunities
- Drive standardization of IT solution aligned with GPM , across delivery centres for an engagement and across engagements
- IT infrastructure knowledge (network connectivity and application access solutions, telephony environments)
- Good understanding of Capgemini organization and internal processes with focus on GPM, EOAR
- Excellent documentation skills and great attention to details
- Consulting skills;
o Presentation skills,
o Influencing skills
o Rapport building
o Consensus building
- Advanced Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel & Outlook skills
- Fluency in both spoken and written English is a must (Spanish / Portuguese would be an advantage)
- Knowledge of or a background in process areas (preferably GPM specialist) will be an asset
- Able to organize, prioritize and manage own workload, proactive and strong at self management, able to work under pressure, with minimal supervision and direction
- Able to summarize and analyze complex situations.
- Follow analytical and methodical approach to working with keen eye for detail
- Demonstrate good interpersonal skills to efficiently interact with the Global IT Team and key stakeholders
- Able to manage conflicting time demands and multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Tenacious and assertive & challenging, with a positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Ambitious and result-oriented
- Willing to learn, grow and stretch in to new roles with different clients
- Living the Capgemini Core Values – sense of fun and a positive thinker
What we offer
- You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients - known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages.
- You will gain space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your career, opportunity to take part in transition projects. We operate according to Lean and Kaizen philosophy.
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000 online trainings and in class) and get certified (e.g. ACCA, Prince2, PMP). You will have the opportunity to take part in coaching programs and develop your knowledge in experts communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage in CSR initiatives.
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules of promotion. Our company applies a wide choice of perks (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program).
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provide assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities.