- Build and maintain an e-commerce platform using ASP.NET and the latest frameworks and technologies (MVC5, Knockout, jQuery, AngularJS),
- Collaborate with international team of software architects, developers and graphic designers while creating technical designs and solving challenges in the project.
- Very good knowledge of C# and ASP.NET (MVC and/or WebForms),
- Relational databases experience (SQL Server),
- At least 2 years of professional experience,
- Fluent English level (B2) or above.
What we offer:
- Interesting and international projects,
- Competitive salary,
- Private health insurance,
- MultiSport card,
- Work/life balance and relaxed working environment,
- Flexible working hours,
- Creative work in a very experienced team,
- A cozy atmosphere and the possibilty to cook your own food in our office.
If you want to join a well-organized, international team of professionals, work with innovative technologies and have an active role in developing state-of-the-art solutions for global companies, you have come to the right place – Join us!
Drop us an email with up to date resume at [email protected]