We are currently looking to recruit a
Configuration Manager is responsible for Configuration Management (version control, branch management, change management, build management, release management) of diagnostic generic system and customer projects. Position is to be a key role for the product quality improvements. Owner of the build process including nightly build follow-up in terms of bug reports. Leading the quality work of improvement.
Lead the configuration management work in the team. Educate and gain acceptance with the developers for the necessary measures that need to be taken to ensure quality will be of utmost importance, as well as the ability to uphold quality requirements even during stressful times.
- Configuration Management,
- Change management,
- Build environment (develop, maintain),
- Release management (packaging, compiling, testing, analyzing),
- CM tools (setup, process, investigate).
- Min. 5 years relevant experience,
- Version control management tools and processes (Subversion and IBM CM-Synergy),
- Build process in Maven (mandatory), Nexus, Ant, Make,
- Experience in Java software development,
- Knowledge in change management tools and processes,
- Used to Iterative process,
- Linux and Windows experienced user.
Do you recognize yourself in this description? Apply today by submitting your CV!