Your role and responsibilities:
- SAP SD support and configuration;
- Configuration of data structures;
- Integrating modules: MM, PS, FI/CO.
Essential skills for this role:
- Minimum 5 years of experience with ABAP module (Object Oriented);
- BADIs, SMARTFORMS, User-Exits, ALE IDocs and Non-ALE, Proxy's), Workflow;
- IT-related degree;
- Very good technical, communication and solving problem skills;
- Excellent English.
It would be nice to have:
- Modules (MM, SD, FI/CO) knowledge;
- Understanding of PI.
What we promise you:
- Private medical healthcare and benefit package;
- Flexible working hours;
- Individual training programs.
The next steps of the recruitment process will be:
You have what it takes? Time to send your CV to Davis Nolan Recruitment at [email protected].
Applications are in strict confidence.
* We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
*Davis Nolan emphatically stresses, that as an organization, we will not provide your CV or any other personal details to any 3rd parties without your full prior approval.
In you are passionate about this position and want to send us your application please enclose a following statement to your CV:
"I hereby declare that all the facts and information provided for this cover letter and CV are true. I allow my personal data stated in the abovementioned applications to be processed for the purpose of recruitment, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29/08/1997 (DZ.Ust.No.133, item 883)".