In the role of Database Developer, you will apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development and Maintenance Life Cycle including requirements elicitation, problem analysis, coding and testing of software applications. You will deliver high quality code deliverables, conduct validation for all types of testing and support activities. You will respond to the issues assigned, do analysis, suggest / implement work around, communicate to all the stakeholders and close issues as per the agreed timelines. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued. The posision requires shifts work: 8.00-16.00 or 12.00-20.00 individually agreed with Manager.
- At least 2 years of experience with excellent technology understanding of Oracle database, Oracle Forms, DB2 and Firebird.
- At least 2 years of experience in development and maintenance of table structures, forms, reports, and queries on Oracle, Firebird and UDB/DB2.
- Experience in developing and supporting reports and applications using Oracle Forms.
- Strong understanding of common software development and maintenance practices.
- Good analytical skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and fluent knowledge of English and French.
- Understanding and usage of SQL Server and UDB.
- Knowledge of MS Access and MS Excel.
- Good to have experience in insurance domain.
- Standard work agreement, competitive salary and significant yearly bonus.
- Social bonuses: medical health care for you and your familly, multisport card and other.
- Telephone, laptops and other tools.
- External and internal trainings.
- Possibility to travel to other company location across Europe.