In the role of Visual Basic System Engineer, you will apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development and Maintenance Life Cycle including requirements elicitation, problem analysis, coding and testing of software applications. You will deliver high quality code deliverables, conduct validation for all types of testing and support activities. You will respond to the issues assigned, do analysis, suggest / implement work around, communicate to all the stakeholders and close issues as per the agreed timelines. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued. The posision requires shifts work: 8.00-16.00 or 12.00-20.00 individually agreed with Manager.
- Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution.
- At least 2 years of experience with excellent technology understanding of Visual Basic, MS Access and VBA (MS Access and Excel Macros).
- At least 2 years of experience in development and maintenance of applications using Visual Basic, MS Access and VBA (MS Access and Excel Macros).
- Recent experience in developing and deploying Visual Basic 6 applications.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and fluent knowledge of English and French.
- Strong understanding of common software development and maintenance practices.
- Good analytical skills.
- Understanding and usage of SQL Server.
- Good to have experience in insurance domain.
- Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment.
- Experience and desire to work in a global delivery environment.
- Opportunity to be part of newly build, highly specialized team that works in multicultural organization.
- Standard work agreement, competitive salary and significant yearly bonus.
- Social bonuses: medical health care for you and your familly, multisport card and other.
- Telephone, laptops and other tools.
- External and internal trainings.
- Possibility to travel to other company location across Europe.