This is a unique chance for a motivated and resolved professional to bring their experience to an already very well developed team and organisation. If you are passionate about continuing to build a successful career to work in a truly innovative, high-tech, environment with exciting growth plans, backed by an established and leading business this job could be a great fit for you.
You will collaborate closely with other professionals- develop and continuously deliver applications for Mobile, Big Data. Embedded and Cloud technologies in all IT product lifecycle. This role is located in Wrocław.
Your work environment would be:
- modern working space;
- noncorporate environment;
- no dress code;
- small teams;
- agile environment;
- external trainings;
- medical care and multisport card;
- every week time for self-development;
- Cooperating with QAs, UX/UI, CM and BA)
- Creating documentation;
- Keeping up-to date with the new technology stack;
Essential skills for this role:
- Hands on experience in Java programming;
- Good knowledge of SQL and Relational Databases;
- English – full professional proficiency;
- Knowledge of Amazon Web Services;
- Spring and Hibernate;
- Continuous integration;
- Unit Testing;
- NoSQL Databases;
If this sounds like you, please send your CV to Davis Nolan Recruitment at [email protected]. Find more opportunities, visit www.davisnolan.com.
Applications are in strict confidence.
* We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
*Davis Nolan emphatically stresses, that as an organization, we will not provide your CV or any other personal details to any 3rd parties without your full prior approval.
In you are passionate about this position and want to send us your application please enclose a following statement to your CV:
"I hereby declare that all the facts and information provided for this cover letter and CV are true. I allow my personal data stated in the abovementioned applications to be processed for the purpose of recruitment, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29/08/1997 (DZ.Ust.No.133, item 883)".