The candidate will be in charge of analysis, design, and implementation of On-board SW applications. It will be part of a development team. It will participate in external meetings with the prime contractor/subcontractor. The post-holder might be called upon to travel. Applicants should also be able to work effectively, both in a team setting and autonomously.
- Very good knowledge of English.
- Good communication skills.
- Knowledge of SW engineering development, C/C++ programming skills, object oriented design, UML.
- Sound knowledge of Unix, Linux platforms.
- Experience on similar position is a plus.
- Experience in Real Time on-board SW is a plus.
YOU DON'T HAVE TO HAVE ANY COMMERCIAL EXPERIENCE