Are you passionate about technology and have keen eye for detail? You are not afraid of a complex financial business domain?
We are looking for someone who would like to:
- contribute to the development of our products and guide the future evolution of our systems so that they best suit our internal clients
- manage the team of 6-10 testers so that quality software is delivered to production on time
- perform work estimation for QA activities; monitor the progress of testing activities within the team and regularly inform the stakeholders about the current status; escalate issues quickly and to the right people in order to achieve full transparency of the process
- develop and implement Test Strategy and Test Planning to support software development process applying best QA practices in the project
- help to develop and maintain automated system tests (JBehave) as well as front-to-back testing suites spanning across multiple distributed banking systems
- work closely with the Product Owners, business analysts and other stakeholders to analyze stories and help creating test cases and testing scenarios
- ensure that requirements and quality standards are recognized, understood and maintained
- monitor and evaluate testing practices and tools to improve the testing process and quality of test results
- ensure processes conform to in-house policies and procedures as well as other applicable regulations and guidelines
- lead standardisation of QA processes and tools
We are a team of open minded and highly motivated professionals who care about quality. We are accountable for what we do and have a full say in how we do things. It is not only we do believe in Agile, XP practices, and Continuous Delivery – we embody all of those in our everyday work to ensure our software has the highest quality and "value to customer" at its heart.
You will be cooperating with multiple teams located in Krakow and Wroclaw working on a strategic transparency reporting platform. Our software is a heart of Investment Bank – we are in charge of reporting each and every OTC and non-OTC transaction from the market. All teams are highly independent and capable in Lean Software Engineering. Due to value fast feedback loops we constantly collaborate with our stakeholders and implement Acceptance-TDD.
Your experience and skills
- 5+ years of testing experience and very good understanding of full testing lifecycle
- good understanding and knowledge of test methodologies and tools (Jira or similar)
- hands on experience in agile methodologies such as Scrum and Kanban
- prior responsibility for Quality Assurance and Quality Control
- strong hands on leadership and management skills, with experience in managing team of quality assurance professionals
- good understanding of Automation and Performance Testing
- good understanding of reference (static) data in an environment of multiple, interconnected, distributed systems
- Experience in financial industry is a plus
- Experience with JDK languages is a plus
Technologies and frameworks can be learnt, thus don't hesitate to contact us, if you are not experienced in all areas listed above.
- Committed to excellence and quality
- Thriving on finding the best and simplest solutions
- Good communicator with strong command of English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer talented people around the world a supportive, stimulating and diverse working environment. We'll value your passion and commitment. And reward your performance.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now on www.ubs.com/polandcareers
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.