Our client offers you great opportunities within a dynamically growing consultancy. You will discover a truly global culture, highly dedicated and motivated colleagues, a cooperative work environment and interesting training opportunities.
- Multisport card.
- Private medical care.
- Attractive salary.
- Profound experience in design and development of ETL processes.
- Proficient in development in Informatica PC and/or Oracle PL/SQL.
- Knowledge in creation Data Marts, ETL and DV.
- Experience mapping data sets to a predetermined model.
- General familiarity populating/loading data into databases.
- Designs, develops, codes, tests and debugs highly complex new software products or makes significant enhancements to existing software.
- Develops and applies advanced methods, theories, and research techniques in the investigation and solution of complex and advanced software applications and problems.
- Resolves highly complex hardware/software compatibility and interface design considerations.
- Conducts investigations and tests of considerable complexity.
- Factors emerging technologies and product maintainability into design and implementation.
- Provides input to staff involved in writing and updating technical documentation such as user manuals, system documentation, and training materials.
- Advises hardware engineers on machine characteristics that affect software systems, such as storage capacity, processing speed, and input/output requirements.
- Prepares reports on analyses, findings, and project progress, and presents results to management and/or customer personnel.
- Serves as a customer interface to resolve problems and ensure requirements are met on a timely basis.