Our client offers you great opportunities within a dynamically growing consultancy. You will elaborate and deliver best practice solutions and will be able to further develop your solution design, implementation and project management skills. At our client you will discover a truly global culture, highly dedicated and motivated colleagues, a cooperative work environment and interesting training opportunities.
Multisport card,private medical care,attractive salary.
- developer with minimum 3 years of full-time experience from design and development of Business Intelligence and data warehouse solutions in Microsoft BI software stack (front- and back-end).
- proficient in development in Microsoft SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, Sharepoint 2013, PerformancePoint.
- knowledge in data vault design patterns and configuration management is considered an advantage.
- knowledge in Sharepoint BI is regarded as a major merit.
- Employed candidates will participate in all project steps in data warehouse, focus software design and development:
- building development objects based on Technical Specifications,
- defining data specific end-to-end test scenarios and developing test cases,
- performing unit testing of developed objects,
- preparing technical documentation,
- resolving errors in development objects and resolving issues identified in functional integration and user acceptance testing,
- working with the IT Business Analysts in defining the system design specifications.