IT Helpdesk Administrator French Speaker
located in: Kraków
Your responsibilities will cover:
• Work independently with our customers' technical teams on technical issues. The investigation of technical issues may involve complex data analysis from Akamai's distributed network and an in-depth examination of the interaction between Akamai and the customer's infrastructure
• Work closely with and manage issue-specific cross-functional teams composed of Engineering, Operations, Sales, Professional Services, and Account Management representatives
• Design and implement solutions to address a given customer issue after gathering & understanding customer requirements.
• Assume a technical account management role for designated named accounts or strategic customers by analyzing existing technical issues and proposing solutions for the customer
• Manage custom support of special high-profile network events
• Develop methods and best practices for delivering outstanding service
• Take on the role of a technical/business escalation lead when required
• Provide technical mentorship and training for new hires and peers, in addition to guiding them around best practices to follow while supporting B2B customers
• Ownership of projects or initiatives related to improving technical/troubleshooting skills for the group, enhancing knowledge sharing).
As an ideal candidate you will have the following skills and abilities:
• Very good English + French language skills
• Work Experience: 1-2 years
• Very good knowledge of how the Internet works (HTTP, DNS, etc.) with strong emphasis on HTTP
• Creative and able to think 'outside of the box' with a proven track record in proposing and implementing solutions for enterprise customers.
Knowledge of common network protocols (TCP/IP, ICMP, BGP) and troubleshooting tools
Experience providing technical solutions & support to enterprise (Business-to-Business [B2B]) customers – you will only work with technical experts
Operating systems & programming knowledge and experience (Linux/variants of Unix, Perl/shell scripting
• Knowledge of Web Server Administration (Apache, IIS, nginx) and the infrastructure necessary to support a dynamic website (load balancers, connecting to databases, etc.)
Customer focus, acting with the customer in mind, anticipating future needs, identifying long-term solutions and dedicated to providing a superior support experience for the customer
Strong relationship building skills, with the ability to positively influence the actions of others, working as a team player
Great problem solving skills with the ability to resolve complex, highly technical issues, often under time pressure
• Familiarity with Automated Call Distribution (ACD) and at least one CRM system such as Salesforce.com
• Strong team players who enjoy multitasking in a fast paced team atmosphere
Desired skills (nice to have)
• Knowledge of Services (SOAP, XML, OPEN)
Knowledge of SQL and databases – crafting queries
Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji obecnych jak i przyszłych procesów rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych (tekst jednolity: Dz.U.2014r. poz.1182).