Have you been dreaming of a job where you can work with leaders in the Internet industry? Do you want to be a part of an international team and help tackle worldwide markets? If the answer is yes, then a job at GetResponse is exactly what you're looking for.
We're a successful Polish company that has been supplying software to companies all over the world since 1998. Our product is used globally by more than 350 thousand customers — and counting.
We have offices in the USA, Canada, Asia and Europe, and our headquarters are based in Gdansk, Poland. Currently, we have more than 250 employees and would like to expand our team by adding one more creative, energetic member for the position of PHP Developer.
WymaganiaWhat skill-sets are we looking for?
- basic knowledge in HTML5 and CSS3
- experience in front-end <-> back-end communication
- high awareness of web browser differences (both web and mobile)
- an individual who can work with accuracy and has great attention to detail
- ability to use automation tools (Gulp), CSS preprocessors (SASS)
- ability to use package managers (NPM, Bower)
- strong knowledge in new technologies (WebSockets, Node.js, React)
- experience in using version control systems (GIT)
- by working with other programmers and creating a front-end <-> back-end data exchange model, we then individually combine the supplied data with templates prepared by front-end developers in order to create technologically advanced webpage and single-page applications
- this approach gives us a real effect and impact on the final shape of our products. We do use ready-made frameworks and solutions but what we most enjoy is creating our own web applications with native JS
- develop first-class software used by customers all over the world
- choose flexible working hours to match your lifestyle
- participate in seminars, conferences, workshops, and CodeFests
- get the equipment you need to excel in your job
- work in small self-organizing teams of pros, where people and interactions are more important than processes and tools
- laid-back work atmosphere, where developers and business people work together every day
- we do our best to help you stay fit, with private medical healthcare, sports cards, and an active commuting bonus
- to give you a sense of security and stability we cover your insurance plan.
- we welcome sports fans and actively take part in various sporting events
- you can count on lunch subsidies, nourishing breakfasts, freshly pressed juices and hot beverages, and days with fruit and veggies or cake
- we help you thrive along with the company, with various training programs, language classes, and a fully equipped technical library
- our Relax Room is always open, with game consoles, darts, and much more
- we organize team days out, team building events, and staff parties; we celebrate special days and sometimes surprise our team with treats during working hours