• Creation of design documentation for software modules;
• Developing/analysis of software architecture;
• Following TRW's defined software and product development processes;
• Working with tools supporting high level applications software development (e.g. change request database, configuration management system, laboratory equipment);
• Developing for Windows OS (.NET ) and LINUX platforms for assigned software functions;
• Communication with engineering centers in other countries (US, Germany, UK, India, China);
• Analysis of technical specifications (e.g. customer requirements, systems requirements, datasheets).
• Degree in software, electronics, computer science or electrical engineering;
• English language - communication level , German will be an advantage;
• Knowledge of analog and digital electronics will be an advantage;
• Good knowledge of high level C# and C++ programming language;
• Ability to issue technical documentation of electronic devices (schematics, specifications);
• Knowledge of scripting languages Python , Perl , Lua will be an advantage;
• Ability to operate electronic measurement equipment;
• Good organizational skills, attention to detail.
• Relocation package;
• Good working environment;
• Exposure to modern technologies;
• Career opportunities;
• Discounts on goods and services;
• Flexible working hour;
• Private medical care;
• Work in a multinational team.