Are you rigorous in putting every application to test before users work with them? We're looking for someone like that who will:
– make sure that delivery adheres to the UBS Testing Standards (that all change released into production has sufficient, documented test cases and that those are executed and evidenced accordingly, and that all mandatory test processes are being adhered to)
– ensure that all User Stories have well-documented User Acceptance Criteria, and that tests are executed within the iteration cycle
– present and explain test results to internal staff who are going to use them
– contribute to all aspects of the development cycle (e.g. requirements, documentation, support etc.)
– push for quality when delivery pressures are high
You'll be working in the FX Pricing team in Wrocław. We support the FX Business by developing high-performance, low latency mission critical trading and pricing platforms. We work closely and directly with traders and quants in the business and with the FX Execution and Trading Tools development teams. You will work in a matrix organization as part of an Agile team of developers and testers.
Your experience and skills
– excellent testing experience and very good understanding of full testing lifecycle
– strong analytical skills to plan and execute test scenarios
– exposure to test management tools (e.g. JIRA, Quality Centre)
– good understanding and knowledge of test methodologies and SDLC
– the communication skills to work effectively with internal colleagues from development, business analysis and project management
– test Automation or development experience (additional asset)
– experience testing complex, distributed multi-component systems (additional asset)
– familiar with Agile methodology
– a multitasker
– fluent in English, especially technical vocabulary
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer talented people around the world a supportive, stimulating and diverse working environment. We'll value your passion and commitment. And reward your performance.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now on www.ubs.com/polandcareers
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.