Do you like to be involved in collaboration with business stakeholders? Are you a goal-oriented, independently working person? We're looking for someone like that who can:
– support UBS stakeholders, who manage relationships with IT vendors, in various Vendor Management activities
– create reports and presentations for senior management internal meetings and / or meetings with vendors and participating in those as meeting leader and / or administrator
– prepare operational reports for various Vendor Management initiatives / programs
– understand and analyse data and prepare meaningful charts and presentations
– handle independently various projects in Vendor Management area (including planning, tracking, overseeing & reporting)
You will be part of PMO team handling centrally various activities in IT Vendor Management area (including planning, tracking, reporting, etc.) responsible for supporting UBS Managers who manage relationships with IT vendors and acting as a central point of contact for them. You will gain knowledge of vendors, their contracts and other information to be able to prepare presentations and reports for senior management and internal clients.
The team is located in Krakow Business Park, in Zabierzow.
Your experience and skills
– more than 2 years of experience in international companies / client focused environments
– fluent spoken English and very good writing/email skills
– ability to liaise with business stakeholders and manage relationships while being assertive to ensure completion of tasks
– advanced knowledge of PowerPoint and Excel, with hands-on experience working on pivot tables, data transformations, formulas and charts
– excellent data analysis and reporting skills
– ability to handle ad hoc job requests and deliver on short deadlines
– a graduate with master degree in business administration/finance or other related studies
– proactive in approach and assuming ownership of the work assigned
– able to work under pressure
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer talented people around the world a supportive, stimulating and diverse working environment. We'll value your passion and commitment. And reward your performance.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now on www.ubs.com/polandcareers.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.