- You will lead an Agile-based, experienced team to design and develop software solutions for Clients
- You will participate actively in the project and you will ensure the code is written according to the highest standards
- You will drive implementations using the cutting-edge technologies
- You will mentor your team members
- At least 5 years of development experience
- Hands-on programming experience with Java Enterprise and related technologies (at least with 3 form the list): Spring, Hibernate, JSF, Web Services, XML, JSP, Servlets, JSTL, Maven
- Experience and/or knowledge about: Oracle Services Bus, WebSphere AS, JBoss, Tomcat, Geronimo and Mobile technologies (Android, iOS) will be considered as a plus
- Experience in working in an Agile-based environment (SCRUM, XP, etc.), PSM Certification will be a plus
- Great communication skills
- Very good command of English
- Excellent technical leader conversant with new technologies and eager to learn more...
- Creative and open minded person
- Comfortable working independently and leading development team
Technologies and tools we work with:
- Java 8
- Elasticsearch / Logstash / Kibana (ELK stack)
- SOA design principles & governance
- Microservice architecture
- OAuth 2 / OpenID Connect
- Experience with WSO2 will be a plus
- Work with cutting-edge technologies
- Private healthcare
- Wide range of benefits (sports card, cinema tickets, shopping & leisure vouchers, etc.)
- Referral program
- Access to Microsoft certifications and online learning platforms
- Great coffee & fresh fruits
- Team events
We have a very informal and flexible working environment at Skelia that is very different from a typical corporate one and we're looking for someone who'll enjoy it as much as we do. If you respond well to change, you are smart, creative and you like working with people – we'd love to hear from you!
Please don't forget to include the following statement in your resume:
"Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji (zgodnie z Ustawą z dnia 29.08.1997 roku o Ochronie Danych Osobowych; tekst jednolity: Dz. U. z 2002r. Nr 101, poz. 926 ze zm.)."
"I hereby give consent for my personal data to be processed for the purposes of recruitment, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2002 No 101, item 926 with further amendments)."