If you are a DevOps Engineer with a strong Cloud Computing background (AWS, Azure, etc.) and are open to work 100% remotely - please read on! We are a widely used Cloud Computing, Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Platform as a Service company with a clientele base all the way from NY metro, Silicon Valley, London, Hong Kong to Shanghai. At the moment, we are looking to bring on board several DevOps Engineers and DevOps Managers for full time roles.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
1. You'll be able to work 100% Remotely with this being a full time role, base salary between $140k-$175k BASE + full benefits!
2. Our company has won many awards including being a premiere Infrastructure as a Service and Cloud provider.
3. We use all bleeding edge technologies and focus on Cloud computing.
What You Will Be Doing
- Works with external customers and internal support and build teams to determine how best to leverage tools and techniques involving infrastructure as code, configuration management and other DevOps-type techniques to improve delivery quality, speed and experience.
- Partners with SDM, Delivery teams and Support to find opportunities to reduce manual updates/changes needed to complete deployments.
- Supports Professional Services engagements with 'engineering muscle' and technical consultative assistance (Sr.) to help our customers design systems that are purpose-built and well suited to their target infrastructure.
- Seeks to build reusable, repeatable toolsets, components and modules for future use with other clients where possible.
- Travels up to 35% to meet with clients to discuss to work through deployment processes in-person with key client subject matter experts
What You Need for this Position
- Strong AWS (Amazon Web Services)
- Proficient with any backend development / scripting language like: Python, Ruby, Java, C++, Bash, etc.
- Either Chef, Puppet, Ansible or Docker
- Strong understanding of infrastructure automation tooling (terraform, cloud formation, others...)
- Strong understanding of application deployment/configuration processes