Are you passionate about bringing systems to life? Do you have the drive to innovate?
Do you want to help us rebuild a suite of front office trading tools for FX Trading & Sales desks? We're looking for someone like that to join us and:
– work on exciting and high-profile FX trading project in a complex technology environment
– build the highly responsive and fast updating application in Agile & Lean environment
– apply best development practices and effectively utilize technologies
– work across full delivery cycle to ensure high quality delivery
– write high quality code and adhere to coding standards
– work collaboratively with a small team of technologists and closely with the business
You'll be working as part of a small team that is part of globally distributed FX IT team.
As part of the 2016 change programme FX Technology is looking to rebuild a suite of front office trading tools (trader blotters, dealer intervention screens, market aggregator, market making control panels, etc.) for the electronic and voice FX trading desks.
Your experience and skills
– expertise in Java programming with good unit testing experience (JUnit & Mockito or similar)
– sound understanding of the java threading & memory model
– large-scale enterprise and object-oriented design experience
– experience with same or equivalent technologies: Informatica 29West, Protobuf, Guice, TCP/IP, Netty, Linux, Zookeeper, KDB, Bamboo, Teamcity, Maven, Puppet
– strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills (you know how to figure stuff out)
– experience working in Agile environment
– focused on quality
– an excellent communicator
– aware of on-going technology trends and know pragmatically leverage their benefits
– quick learner
– comfortable working independently, as well as in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
– fluent in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer talented people around the world a supportive, stimulating and diverse working environment. We'll value your passion and commitment. And reward your performance.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now on www.ubs.com/polandcareers
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.