Application Integration Engineer - Robotics & Desktop Automation
The position that we are looking to fill is for a spot on our Global Robotics COE (Center of Excellence/Experience) team. You will be trained on our Robotics tools and mentored by a senior team member and become intimately familiar with UBS chosen Robotics tools (currently Cicero and Automation Anywhere) and be willing to do the following:
• Mentor development teams
• Teach Robotics Tool classes
• Perform Robotics QA2 and Q3 reviews (scoping document and code reviews)
• Define, evaluate and set up deployment topologies
• Diagnose product vs robot/integration issues
• Provide Level 3 support for Integration tools
• Perform Robotics Integrations as time allows
The team will enable and drive rapid deployment of Robotic capability across Business Units and Functions. The area is expanding rapidly and our roadmap requires dynamic support as we extend our capability to establish 'virtual robotic users', cognitive and analytical capability whilst actively managing our controls and risks. It is a key strategic driver in our overall strategy and multiple initiatives are already in progress or being mobilised with our Business partners.
Your experience and skills
• Strong software troubleshooting skills
• Understanding of basic programming constructs (C++, C#, VisualBasic, vba.net or Perl)
• Windows 2008 Server administration experience
• Strong organizational, problem-solving and analytical skills
• Excellent oral communication skills, ensuring great Client experience
• Good judgment, attitude of a self-starter with the ability to make sound and timely decisions
• Previous experience with external customer software implementation and support activities
• Experience with desktop-automation software (Cicero Integration Studio, Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism Automation Tool)
• Experience with database administration and maintenance, preferably PostgreSQL
• familiarity with Subversion tool
• IIS (Internet Information Services) administration
• curious and collaborative, comfortable working independently, as well as in a team
• the go-to person for the latest development innovation
• imaginative and creative with emerging technologies and willing to look at development from a different prospective
• fluent in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer talented people around the world a supportive, stimulating and diverse working environment. We'll value your passion and commitment. And reward your performance.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now on www.ubs.com/polandcareers
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.