Consulting services related to Oracle DataBase.
- Installing and upgrading the Oracle server and application tools
- Allocating system storage and planning future storage requirements for the database system
- Creating primary database storage structures (tablespaces) after application developers have designed an application
- Creating primary objects (tables, views, indexes) once application developers have designed an application
- Modifying the database structure, as necessary, from information given by application developers
- Enrolling users and maintaining system security
- Ensuring compliance with your Oracle license agreement
- Controlling and monitoring user access to the database
- Monitoring and optimizing the performance of the database
- Planning for backup and recovery of database information
- Monitoring and managing high availability solution of Oracle
- Backing up and restoring the database
- Contacting Oracle Corporation for technical support
- At least 3 years' experience as an Oracle DBA in a complex IT environment and at database design and architecture
- Considerable knowledge of Oracle, Oracle internals, installation and configuration
- Experience in analyzing performance test data
- Strong Database performance tuning of large systems
- Experience with SQL, PL/SQL programming and tuning
- Oracle upgrade experience
- Familiarity with Partitioning, OEM
- Writing and maintaining infrastructure documentation
- Experience with process-oriented work (ITIL) within an customer environment
- Experience with and knowledge of the latest Oracle Fusion Middleware components: Oracle WebLogic Server (clustering and other HA technologies such as Active Grid Link)
- Experience with Oracle high available solutions like RAC and DataGuard
- Understanding a Solaris and Oracle storage concepts including Automatic Storage Management (ASM), storage pools etc.
- Understanding a Oracle RAC network concept including Interconnect network
- Linux (Oracle Enterprise Linux or other flavors such as RedHat)
- Experience with Oracle Solaris Virtualization (SPARC)
- Knowledge and experience with tools like Oracle Enterprise Management
- HTTP / Apache knowledge
- You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients - known, global brands, supported by 6000professionals in 30 languages
- You will gain space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your career, opportunity to take part in transition projects. We operate according to Lean and Kaizen philosophy.
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000 online trainings and in class) and get certified (e.g. ITIL, Vmware, Citrix,Oracle Database). You will have the opportunity to take part in coaching programs and develop your knowledge in experts communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage in CSR initiatives.
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules of promotion. Our company applies awide choice of perks (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program).
Please be advised that Capgemini Poland Sp. z o.o. located in Warsaw, Al. Jerozolimskie 96, is the controller of personal data provided by you in the recruitment applications. Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Low, 2015, No. 2135, 2281 with further amendments) for the purpose of existing and future recruitment processes. Please be advised that in scope of recruitment process your personal data will be processed by the controller and sub-processors located outside European Economic Area including India's entity. Data submission is voluntary. Every person has the right to access their data in order to correct it or delete it"
Please include following statement in your application:
"I hereby authorize Capgemini Poland Sp. z o.o. to process my personal data included in my job application for existing and future recruitment processes (in accordance with the Personal Data Protection August 1997, Journal of Low, 2015, No. 2135, 2281 with further amendments).I also authorize Capgemini Poland Sp z o.o. to sub-process my personal data outside European Economic Area including India's entity, which may also include Capgemini's clients within and outside of EEA."
We protect your privacy. We kindly inform you that we contact only chosen candidates.The recruitment process is conducted in accordance with the principles of equal treatment in employment, Labor Code, Chapter IIa, Art. 183a– 183e.