Location: Frankfurt am Main
to provide the best quality code for mobile application for financial institution located in Germany. Responsibilities:
Our perfect candidate is an experienced and motivated Android superstar. You will collaborate closely with a big an international team designing and building new mobile applications and helping to drive the full lifecycle of development.
• In-depth experience (2+ years) with Java and Android mobile applications.
• Solid knowledge about the Android frameworks
• API experience HTTP, REST, JSON
• Familiarity with SCRUM methodology
• Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
• Fluent English - both written and conversational – a must. Nice if you have:
• Published apps in Google Play store
• UX experience
• Salary package [up to 8000 euro net/month and B2B cooperation]
• International team
• Work for international, well-known customers using the most advanced technologies and apps.
Please add following statement: I hereby agree for processing my personal data, included in my job offer, for the purpose of recruitment (as defined in the Act of August 29, 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883).