Development Engineer in Test About the Job
We are looking for Engineer in Test to join the Web Experience Development team. In this role, you'll work closely with developers to develop and execute tests for our new products that will revolutionize the customer experience.
About the Web Experience Business Unit
The Web Experience Business Unit builds the core technologies that underpin the fastest, most scalable web sites around the world. Our customers include sophisticated, world-leading organizations across all industry verticals.
• Work closely with developers to create comprehensive test plans using the developer's design spec. or bug description.
• Design, develop and deploy manual or automated tests to replicate real world scenarios.
• Reproduce problems seen in production and verify solutions.
• Gather requirements, plan and execute tests, analyze and report results.
• Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or a related field or equivalent experience.
• 4 or more years professional experience as a software, QA, or systems engineer.
• 4 years experience with web servers, Internet protocols or HTTP content delivery.
• Experience with testing web application using tools such as Selenium.
• Experience with building successful collections of test cases.
• Good English written and verbal communications skills.
• Experience working with automated test systems
• Experience building successful collections of test cases.
• Highly responsible, self-disciplined, self-motivated, able to work with little or no supervision.