Discover an unique opportunity to grow: We are looking for an ambitious and talented Support Engineer who will join a sophisticated office based in Krakow city center. Your will have the chance to work as an independent expert who keeps track of the ticketing administration, loading, distributing of goods and solving challenging tasks.
Your work environment would be:
A friendly open-minded atmosphere where your opinion and inputs are highly valued;
The opportunity to develop, improve, and enhance your skills;
An attractive benefit package including; competitive salary, private health-care, life insurance, social events, and a cafeteria that provides excellent food.
Your role and responsibilities:
- Applying any previous experience, you have gained to sustain the company's objective from an IT perspective;
- Engage in tasks with regards to ticket administration;
- Report issues, developments, and feedback to the IT Service manager.
Essential skills for this role:
- Entry-level experience and knowledge of the IT sector;
- Experience in using ticketing systems is considered a great asset;
- Fluency in English written and spoken;
- A pro-active mindset that allows you to identify, report, and tackle challenges that occur;
- Outstanding communication skills.
What you need for this position:
- A genuine interest in IT and the desire to develop your skills in this sector;
- Good communication skills allowing you and your colleagues to stay on track of the process;
- A can-do mentality;
- The ability to prioritise tasks;
- An assertive mindset that shows your can fully engage in your function.
Sounds like you?
Excellent! Please send your CV to Davis Nolan Talent Consulting via 4programmers or visit the website of Davis Nolan to review more job opportunities we have available for you.
The next steps of the recruitment process will be:
If you have any questions with regards to this position, feel free to contact us!
If you are passionate about this position and want to send us your application please enclose a following statement to your CV:
"I hereby declare that all the facts and information provided for this cover letter and CV are true. I allow my personal data stated in the above mentioned applications to be processed for the purpose of recruitment, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29/08/1997 (DZ.Ust.No.133, item 883)"
Applications are in strict confidence.
* We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
*Davis Nolan emphatically stresses, that as an organisation, we will not provide your CV or any other personal details to any 3rd parties without your full prior approval.