Cloud Infrastructure Services is one of the biggest outsourcing service providers in Poland. Since the establishment of our first service center in Krakow in 2004, it has achieved great success and grown rapidly. In 2006, we opened a second center in Katowice and in 2012 a third center in Opole. Today, our team of 2,000 professionals delivers IT outsourcing services to 40 clients in 20 languages.
Currently, to our Cloud Infrastructure Services Center, we are looking for candidates for the position of:
Storage System Engineer
- Managing storage environment
- Proposing enhancements to existing infrastructure
- Designing and implementing new solutions
- Developing and maintaining existing documentation
- Analytical and methodical approach to problem solving
- Self motivation and able to work within a team or autonomous
- Be able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- At least 1 year of professional experience with storage array systems
- Good English language skills
- Knowledge of SAN infrastructure (Brocade preferred)
- Familiarity with storage virtualization technologies (SVC preferred)
- Strong knowledge about storage arrays in minimum one of below mentioned vendors:
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of backup systems (Tivoli preferred)
- Knowledge of virtualization technologies (VMWare preferred)
- Linux / Windows systems administration
- Experience in managing Enterprise class storage environments
- You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients - known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages
- You will gain space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your career, opportunity to take part in transition projects. We operate according to Lean and Kaizen philosophy.
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000 online trainings and in class) and get certified (e.g. ITIL, Vmware, Citrix, Oracle Database).
- You will have the opportunity to take part in coaching programs and develop your knowledge in experts communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage in CSR initiatives.
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules of promotion. Our company applies a wide choice of perks (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program)
Please be advised that Capgemini Poland Sp. z o.o. located in Warsaw, Al. Jerozolimskie 96, is the controller of personal data provided by you in the recruitment applications. Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Low, 2015, No. 2135, 2281 with further amendments) for the purpose of existing and future recruitment processes. Please be advised that in scope of recruitment process your personal data will be processed by the controller and sub-processors located outside European Economic Area including India's entity. Data submission is voluntary. Every person has the right to access their data in order to correct it or delete it"
Please include following statement in your application:
"I hereby authorize Capgemini Poland Sp. z o.o. to process my personal data included in my job application for existing and future recruitment processes (in accordance with the Personal Data Protection August 1997, Journal of Low, 2015, No. 2135, 2281 with further amendments).I also authorize Capgemini Poland Sp z o.o. to sub-process my personal data outside European Economic Area including India's entity, which may also include Capgemini's clients within and outside of EEA."
We protect your privacy. We kindly inform you that we contact only chosen candidates.The recruitment process is conducted in accordance with the principles of equal treatment in employment, Labor Code, Chapter IIa, Art. 183a– 183e.