You're a master with Node.js and love trying out new languages, frameworks, libraries, and leveraging them off, whenever necessary.
You're organized and you don't need to tell people about it. It shows.
You offer fullstack ability, believe the power of open source solutions, and always have scalability in the back of your mind.
You can jump into projects, review code, suggest improvements, and create trust in clients. You're never afraid to get your hands dirty in code.
You can take ownership of a project, fill in the gaps, and ensure production ready releases.
Here's how it works:
* We work with quality clients who have brilliant ideas they want to scale, scale, scale :)
* You can be located anywhere. This is a remote position. (And you're excited about it!)
* Schedules are flexible—you work when you're in flow
* You focus on one client at a time; when you're finished with one, we provide another
* We use the latest tools and streamline every workflow imaginable
* Everyone on our team shares your culture, irrespective of where they are physically