Being a part of the team, you will be working in an agile environment focusing on the design of comprehensive tests and automation strategies that provide high quality of company's core product.
You would be a part of a well-known international company, the owner of sophisticated product that brings technology into a new market. It is a dynamic, profitable, well-funded, rapidly growing company that makes sense of the world's network data.
Your work environment would be:
- Friendly environment in a small and newly established team;
- Working on the core product of the company;
- Full of the newest, cutting-edge technologies and tools;
- Flexible working hours;
- Development possibilities tailored to your individual needs;
Your role and responsibilities:
- Designing test scenarios and strategies by means of QA best practices;
- Providing high quality of core product features;
- Automating tests utilising programming and scripting skills (Python);
- Providing new features and improvements;
- Testing new releases;
Essential skills for this role:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field;
- 5 years' industry experience;
- Strong knowledge of IP network protocols and systems;
- Linux/Unix fluency;
- Solid knowledge of programming/scripting skills (Java, Python, Perl);
- High command of written and verbal English communication skills;
- Excellent skills as for debugging and troubleshooting;
It would be nice to have:
- CISCO certificates;
- Experience with Selenium WebDriver;
- Experience in developing frameworks for test automation and in automated testing on web applications;
If this sounds like you, please send your CV to Davis Nolan Recruitment at [email protected] or visit the Davis Nolan website for further job opportunities that we have available for you.
Applications are in strict confidence.
If you are passionate about this position and want to send us your application, please enclose a following statement to your CV:
"I hereby declare that all the facts and information provided for this cover letter and CV are true. I allow my personal data stated in the above mentioned applications to be processed for the purpose of recruitment, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29/08/1997 (DZ.Ust.No.133, item 883)"
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
* We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
*Davis Nolan emphatically stresses, that as an organisation, we will not provide your CV or any other personal details to any 3rd parties without your full prior approval.