Tigura Sp. z o.o. for one of German client – leading e-commerce company, is looking for candidates for the position:
Data EngineerLocation: BerlinSalary: 600 EUR net /dayType of contract: Full Time – Contract (min. 3 months)
A Data Engineer should:
• design, develop, maintain, test and evaluate data solutions;
• build large-scale data processing systems;
• work on implementing complex data projects with a focus on collecting, parsing, managing, analysing and visualizing large sets of data to turn information into insights using multiple platforms;
• decide on the needed hardware and software design needs and act according to the decisions.
• experience in software engineering;
• commercial experience with object-oriented design, coding and testing patterns;
• experience in engineering software platforms and large-scale data infrastructures;
• capability to architect highly scalable distributed systems, using different open source tools;
• experience building high-performance algorithms;
• extensive knowledge in different programming or scripting languages like Python/Java/PHP/Ruby;
• knowledge of with Hadoop based technologies such as MapReduce, Hive MongoDB or Cassandra.
What client offer:
• work in an international team, members of which are passionate about coding;
• security of an established enterprise;
• great working atmosphere Individual further development possibilities (Tech and Leadership career paths, Soft skills trainings);
• salary: 600 EUR net / day.
Interested candidates are requested to send their CV in English (in format .doc, .docx or .pdf) to [email protected]
Please include the following statement:
"I hereby authorize you to process my personal data included in my job application for the needs of the recruitment process in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2002 No 101, item 926 with further amendments)".