You would be a part of the well-known international company, the owner of sophisticated product which successfully detects security threats all over the globe.
Your work environment would be:
- Friendly environment in a small team;
- Working on a new product;
- Full of new technologies and tools;
- Flexible working hours;
- Development possibilities;
- A rich benefit package: private healthcare, sports card, integration events, free meals, bonuses twice a year.
Your role and responsibilities:
- Developing a new enterprise product which will make millions of users' life easy;
- Designing, implementing and testing different parts of the product's database layer;
- Learning new technologies and bring them into the process;
- Assist team members with the database related queries;
- Work with MySql, C++, JIRA, Git and Confluence;
- Be open to the new tasks and solutions.
What You need for this position:
- 3+ years of experience with software database development;
- Fluent in C++ programming;
- Excellence in database systems management;
- Good knowledge of MySql, Git, JIRA and Confluence;
- Experienced in maintaining big data and distributed databases;
- Creativity and analytical thinking;
- Fluent in English.
If this sounds like you, please send your CV to Davis Nolan Recruitment at [email protected] or visit the website of Davis Nolan to other opportunities that await you.
Applications are in strict confidence.
* We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
*Davis Nolan emphatically stresses, that as an organisation, we will not provide your CV or any other personal details to any 3rd parties without your full prior approval.
If you are passionate about this position and want to send us your application, please enclose a following statement to your CV:
"I hereby declare that all the facts and information provided for this cover letter and CV are true. I allow my personal data stated in the above mentioned applications to be processed for the purpose of recruitment, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29/08/1997 (DZ.Ust.No.133, item 883)"