Cloud Infrastructure Services is one of the biggest outsourcing service providers in Poland. Since the establishment of our first service center in Krakow in 2004, it has achieved great success and grown rapidly. In 2006, we opened a second center in Katowice and in 2012 a third center in Opole. Today, our team of 2,000 professionals delivers IT outsourcing services to 40 clients in 20 languages.
Currently, to our Cloud Infrastructure Services Center, we are looking for candidates for the position of:
(Senior) Infrastructure Engineer
- Setting up telephony for new customers (Client facing IVRs, call flows, CTI integrations etc.) and maintaining the overall telephony solution
- Ensure a comprehensive voice and data service by providing timely, appropriate and effective administration and maintenance of telecom infrastructure solutions (cloud and on premise solutions)
- Ensure the security, integrity and availability of Voice Systems (telecom infrastructure)
- Cooperation with: various global IT Teams, Transition Team, Managers and the third party suppliers/vendors
- Creating telephony solutions based on specific requirements
- Troubleshoot daily problems with voice systems
- Participating in network/telephony design and development
- Assist in telephony administration and troubleshooting
- Act as an internally-facing point of contact to escalate technical issues, and communicate telephony status
- Participate in transition and infrastructure projects
- Education in Technical Disciplines (Computer Science, Telecommunication, Automation etc.)
- Basic knowledge of IPT configuration and administration
- Understanding of the project life cycle (based on any technical project)
- Very good troubleshooting skills
- Strong attention to detail and quality
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Good English language skills
- good knowledge of Excel
- programming in Java scripts
- SQL database
- understanding of ITIL processes
- French language
What we offer:
- You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients- known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages
- You will gain space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your career, opportunity to take part in transition projects. We operate according to Lean and Kaizen
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000online trainings and in class) and get certified (e.g. ITIL, Vmware, Citrix, Oracle Database). You will have the opportunity to take part in coaching programsand develop your knowledge in experts communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage in CSR initiatives.
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules of promotion. Our company applies a wide choice of perks(free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program)
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provide assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities.
Interested candidates are invited to apply online or send CV to [email protected]. Please include reference number SeniorInfraEng/KRK in the subject of your message.
Please be advised that Capgemini Poland Sp. z o.o. located in Warsaw, Al. Jerozolimskie 96, is the controller of personal data provided by you in the recruitment applications. Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Low, 2015, No. 2135, 2281 with further amendments) for the purpose of existing and future recruitment processes. Please be advised that in scope of recruitment process your personal data will be processed by the controller and sub-processors located outside European Economic Area including India's entity. Data submission is voluntary. Every person has the right to access their data in order to correct it or delete it"
Please include following statement in your application:
"I hereby authorize Capgemini Poland Sp. z o.o. to process my personal data included in my job application for existing and future recruitment processes (in accordance with the Personal Data Protection August 1997, Journal of Low, 2015, No. 2135, 2281 with further amendments).I also authorize Capgemini Poland Sp z o.o. to sub-process my personal data outside European Economic Area including India's entity, which may also include Capgemini's clients within and outside of EEA."
We protect your privacy. We kindly inform you that we contact only chosen candidates.The recruitment process is conducted in accordance with the principles of equal treatment in employment, Labor Code, Chapter IIa, Art. 183a– 183e.