What we offer:
- opportunity to work in an ambitious software engineering team with global presence,
- continuous development by working in teams elaborating ambitious IT projects,
- opportunity to work on innovative e-commerce solutions,
- opportunity to learn and co-operate with software engineers with professional experience from Silicon Valley (Google, Facebook, Microsoft),
- new challenges and satisfaction from hitting the targets on a daily basis,
- attractive remuneration.
WymaganiaYou must have:
- very good knowledge CSS3 and HTML,
- practical knowledge of AngularJS, jQuery, Bootstrap, Jasmine,
- knowledge of object-oriented programming paradigms,
- knowledge of RWD aspects,
- knowledge of the best practices of software development: design patterns, continuous integration, code review, unit/functional/regression tests, Git,
- at least basic knowledge of Linux,
- skills of being a good team member with problem-solving attitude and willingness to learn continuously,
- good working knowledge of English.
You may have:
- experience in developing backend applications on top of Node.js,
- knowledge of dev tools (npm, Bower, Yeoman, JSHint, Gulp, Grunt),
- knowledge of Browserify, Backbone, Ember, Karma, Protractor,
- knowledge of Python.