- Lead the development of the game developed in Wrocław, from prototyping to final production
- Develop new games and further enhance our games
- Analyze and operate in a large code base to debug and track performance and memory issues.
- Profile and tune of your own and others' code
- Be proactive and help with problem solving.
- Fluent in C++ and/or JAVA and/or Objective-C and object oriented programming
- A structured approach to programming with the desire to write clean, well commented, documented and maintainable code.
- Excellent understanding of the impact of code on performance and memory usage
- Experience with optimisation and low-level programming.
- Experience with source control systems such as SVN, Git...
- A good understanding of game technology principles.
- You know that what matters most is the quality of the User Experience, you can't satisfy yourself with so-so results
- A positive can do attitude coupled with the ability to get things done.
- Perform well under deadline pressure in a fast paced environment
Desirable Skills (non essential):
- Understanding of machine architecture.
- Strong 3D math skills.
- The ability to analyse and optimise algorithms for efficiency.
- Knowledge of Python, Qt, AS3
- Knowledge of Social Games
- fluent with OpenGL, DirectX.
Please, enclose following provision:
I agree that my personal data is processed for the needs of the recruitment process as per Protection of Personal Data Act of 29th August 1997 No. 133, pos. 883.
Thank you for sending us your application.