Discover a unique opportunity to grow: An excellent opportunity has arisen for a bold and technical talented QA Automation Engineer to join a state of the art organisation that provides a smarter solution for enterprises all over the world.
This is a unique chance for a motivated and resolved professional to bring their experience to an already very well developed team and organisation. Ideally, this person is passionate about continuing to build a successful career to work in a truly innovative, high-tech, environment with exciting growth plans, backed by an established and leading technology business.
We are looking for a driven technical individual with an innovative mind set and experience building automation frameworks for back-end API and web applications. The ideal candidate will have strong problem resolution and judgement skills. You will work alongside one of the most technically advanced teams in the country and you will have endless opportunities to develop your technical skill even further. You will be a part of a multi-kit organisation. We will give you the opportunity to work on some really interesting projects in the country.
Your work environment would be:
- An international team of experts
- Open-source atmosphere
- Flexible working hours
- 2 days a week of remote work
- Social events to make you feel a fit to the company
- Game time
- A rich package of benefits, among others: medical healthcare, movie tickets, multisport card, food subsidies, group insurance and profit sharing
Your role and responsibilities:
- Writing automated tests using C#, NUnit and Selenium WebDriver 2
- Contributing to the develo/pment and maintenance of the API, Web UI and DB automation framework to meet business needs with respect to functionality, performance, scalability, security and reliability
- Maintaining existing tests ensuring compatibility with any newly developed platform features
- Execute, investigate and report on the success of automated and manual tests as part of an Agile development lifecycle.
Essential skills for this role:
- 2 years of experience in the development of Backend and Web UI Test Automation Frameworks and Automated Tests
- 1 year of continuous automation experience using C#
- Strong knowledge of REST, SOAP protocols
- Experience using Selenium Web Driver 2 (not Selenium RC, Selenium IDE or any Record and Playback UI Automation tools)
- Experience with Protobuf is desirable
- SQL proficiency (intermediate level)
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent education
If this sounds like you, please send your CV to Davis Nolan Talent Consulting at [email protected].