We are looking for: Senior ETL/Oracle Developer
• Working on development of key regulatory and risk applications used for Liquidity Management and Reporting.
• Closely liaise with Business Analysts and Change Partners to understand the functional requirements and develop technical solutions.
• Analyze, design, develop and support and maintain Data warehouse and processes designed using Oracle and Informatica (ETL tool) for data load and processing used for Liquidity Management and Reporting.
• Participate in the team's effort to ensure that the implemented results do meet the stakeholders requirements and perform the necessary IT testing and validation activities.
• Solid experience as a technical developer, including extensive application development experience.
• Strong relational database development experience – especially Oracle (PL/SQL, packages, procedures, tuning).
• Understanding of database warehousing concepts.
• Demonstrated abilities for drafting detailed technical designs from functional specifications.
• Conduct performance analysis and optimize data processes.
• Ability to perform technical code reviews for self and peers.
• Ability to work in international team of developers and act as a mentor and coach to junior team members.
• Employment agreement or B2B contract – it depends on your preferences.
• Competitive salary, which depends on your skills and qualifications.
• Remotely trainings with our Specialists from USA.
• International projects.
• Regular improving of your current knowledge.
• Possibility to start cooperation in USA.
• Private Medical Care.
• Life Insurance.
• Sport Card.
SEND YOUR RESUME IN ENGLISH