Engineering group is responsible for developing, monitoring and maintaining our core application platform services and infrastructure components that are relied on to deliver our SaaS products. You will be responsible for building tools, creating and tuning processes, integrating open source components, and working with all teams within our Technology group to deliver our software faster, with higher quality and better insight across our entire application stack.
• At least 2 years of experience in a similar position
• Expert scripting and development in your preferred language (e.g. Python, PowerShell, etc.)
• Experience with systems and IT operations in a hybrid Windows/Linux server environment
• Strong grasp of automation and configuration management tools (e.g. Ansible, Chef, Puppet, SaltStack, etc.)
• Strong grasp of continuous delivery principles and processes
• Experience working with a variety of open source technologies and tools (e.g. ElasticSearch, HAProxy, GrayLog, Redis, Graphite, Docker, Vagrant, Consul, RabbitMQ, Statsd, etc.)
• Ability to demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
Nice to have:
• Experience with large scale deployments in a service-oriented architecture
• Experience with automation in a Windows/.NET environment
• Experience with hybrid cloud architectures and environments (e.g. AWS, Azure, etc.)