Do you have an eye for detail? Do you have a 'test to break' attitude? We're looking for someone like that who can:
• Create, execute and document the tests necessary to ensure that the Equity Front Office suite of applications and technical environments meet the requirements (technical, functional and non-functional)
• Comply with test strategy, testing standards, templates and test plan
• Perform effort estimation, design and create test data, develop test cases and report on execution
• Ensure defect management
• Perform Functional, Non-Functional and Regression testing
• Improve and extend existing testing framework to make it more robust
• Design and develop automated tests, covering functional requirements (automate tests as much as possible)
• Ensure that continuous integration and regression testing are always green
• Constantly push for highest quality level and have a substantial impact on quality of deliverables
You will be part of a small cross functional team working in an Agile fashion to deliver enhancements to the Equity Front Office platform that is being built in Wroclaw. The team is responsible for developing and maintaining a fully integrated global Equities Front Office platform.
Your experience and skills
• 3+ years software testing experience with full understanding of SDLC
• Experience working in an Agile (SCRUM, XP, Kanban) environment/team focusing on sprint by sprint deliveries
• Experience with automated testing and industry vendor products for Windows based applications (e.g. Coded UI, EggPlant, Unified Functional Testing (UFT) etc.)
• Experience with relational databases, Oracle and Microsoft SQL Server
• SQL data manipulation experience
• Experience with JIRA Software for Test Planning
• familiar with quality assurance techniques (Continuous Integration, TDD, BDD)
• very good English speaker
What we offer
UBS offers talented individuals around the world a challenging, diverse and supportive working environment in which passion, commitment and hard work are valued and rewarded.
Take the next step
Fitting in at UBS means being passionate and motivated about what you do. If you like collaborating, are used to challenging others and being challenged in return, then you have the right attitude to thrive in our environment. Want to become part of our team?
Apply now on www.ubs.com/polandcareers.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.