What we offer:
• An ambitious work environment with great and excellent people.
• Work with bleeding edge technologies.
• The possibility to take over responsibility and bringing great projects forward.
• Contribute to open source projects which have been improved due to your daily work.
• UI/UX research, conception and development of our web- and mobile apps.
• Responsibility for the management of various (sub-)projects.
• Assurance of a good User Experience in collaboration with the management team. Minimum Qualifications:
• Experience in developing web-applications for different browsers or Android/iOS apps.
• Solid knowledge of HTML/CSS and JS.
• An "eye" for good design and efficient user experience.
• Striving for excellence and greed to be an active part of an ambitious project.
• Ability and motivation to learn new things.
• Readiness to take responsibility and creativity for complex problem solving.
Preferred Qualifications (optional):
• Enthusiasm for new technologies and Startups.
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
• Experience with at least one of the following tehcnologies: Angular.js, Django, GWT,
• Participation in open source project(s) or private/university projects.
• Familiarity with working in agile teams.