- The vacancy is for an Application Hosting Infrastructure SME focused on designing and implementing technical solutions to deliver privileged access CIGL compliance across the Investment Bank application hosting estate.
- The solution in the short-term may be a tactical operating level solution to meet the specified deadlines with a strategic solution delivered in the long term offering self-service, segregation of duties and removal of privileged access via a provisioning / configuration management toolset.
- The technologies in scope are WebLogic, JBoss, Apache HTTPD and Tomcat residing on Windows, Linux and UNIX operating systems.
- The role will involve defining detailed architectural and technical designs as well as implementation including unit, integration, regression and system tests.
- The role will also require working with the wider CIGL's programme to ensure that they are implementing a solution which is in line with the overall architecture, design and meets with the bank's security standards.
- Comprehensive and clear documentation of the architectures and implementations will also be required.
WymaganiaRequired: - Technical Skills - WebLogic,
- Apache HTTPD & Tomcat;
- Red Hat Linux,
- Solaris & HP-US;
- Shell scripting – Bash,
- SSL encryption & certificate management;
- BladeLogic or equivalent technologies;
- Privileged Access Management – PowerBroker
Flexible forms of employment
Opportunity for professional development