• Managing a team of highly experienced technical specialists.
• Project work organization from scratch.
• Regular communication with customer.
• Full responsibility for people, release schedule and quality.
• Mentoring and sharing expertise with project team members.
• Defining the responsibilities of parties involved in the project including customers, management, IT management, project team, vendors and others affected by the project.
• Identifying, tracking, monitoring and communicating project-related issues, scope changes, variances and contingencies that may arise during the implementation of IT projects.
• 5+ years in IT (2+ years in Management track).
• Solid SDLC background and ability to build the efficient processes.
• Solid knowledge of IT Polish Market.
• Practical experience with Agile projects.
• Strong communication skills.
• Strong people management skills.
• Fluent English and Polish.
• Hands-on experience in Embedded or/and Java EE is a huge advantage.
• Strong Technical background (Dev or QA experience in the past) is a plus.
• Great working atmosphere in an international team of excellent specialists,
• The culture of open communication and exchange of experience, access to the latest technology and our know-how,
• Participation in interesting and varied projects (local and international), the possibility of foreign travel,
• Development paths suited to individual talents: international exchange of knowledge, professional certifications,
• Flexible working time,
• A rich benefits package: private medical care, group life insurance, travel insurance, food subsidies, participation in sport classes, cultural activities,