We are looking for: Visualization Front End Engineer
• Implement the front-end technical design and development of enterprise-class web applications.
• Develop rich, interactive data visualizations, including graphs, charts, and other dynamic features.
• Design and implement user authentication and security features.
• Collaborate with business analysts and back-end developers to define functional requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
• Maintain a delivery-orientated approach to developing the reports and their supporting tools & data infrastructure.
• Rapidly solve problems and fix bugs.
• Provide guidance and knowledge transfer to other team members.
• Work with cross-functional teams made of Architectures, Technology leads along with Testing/Support teams to deliver the end product.
• Extensive experience building world-class web application interfaces.
• Deep expertise designing and developing rich, interactive data visualizations.
• Strong understanding of web standards, cross-browser compatibility, and CSS-based design.
• Experience with data visualization tools (D3, jQuery).
• Understanding of application server and database development, including basic data structures and algorithms.
• Experience with Agile development methodology.
• Willingness to learn, and to innovate in a rapidly changing market.
• Employment agreement or B2B contract – it depends on your preferences.
• Competitive salary, which depends on your skills and qualifications.
• Remotely trainings with our Specialists from USA.
• International projects.
• Regular improving of your current knowledge.
• Possibility to start cooperation in USA.
• Private Medical Care.
• Life Insurance.
• Sport Card.
SEND YOUR RESUME IN ENGLISH