We want to hire a highly motivated and self-reliant programmer to work on an in-development game for PC (other platorms possible in the future) built in a real time game engine. Successful candidates need to have excellent fundamentals in 3D mathematics and will need to be able to demonstrate competence through either industry experience or a strong portfolio. This is a great opportunity for a person who would like to choose his working hours. We don't need you to spend any specified time on work so you have complete freedom of choosing your time-frames. The only thing that we are interested in is the job. If it's done - you are the best employee in the world! The position will be a remote one, so it is crutial that you have a strong individual work ethic and the ability to expand your skills independently. At the same time - you can work from wherever you want (including Mars), as long as you get the job done. If you are searching for new opportunities to do something exciting and you don't like rigid sheduling, you are in the right place.
We offer a salary of 5 000 zł net (negotiable accordingly to your experience)
Please send your portfolio and a couple of words about yourself to email@example.com
WymaganiaKey Duties Include: • Gameplay programming
• Engine programming
• Light UI programming
Competencies, Skills and Knowledge:
• Excellent grasp of C++
• Highly motivated, self-starting, creative thinker
• Reliably able to create good quality, maintainable, performance-minded code
• Excellent mathematics skills, 3D and otherwise
• Passion for building and improving 3D graphics and game engines
• Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
• Familiarity with several major game systems (graphics, physics, AI especially, etc)
• Experience with OpenGL
• Experience working with Unreal Engine 4 (for upcoming project)
• Six months plus experience in game development and/or a strong code portfolio.
• Good grasp of written and spoken English.
• A love of games and game development