- close cooperation with architects, interaction designers, developers, testers within self-contained & self-organized team;
- competitive salary/rate depending on your level of experience and technical ability;
- regular in-house and external training courses, meetups, conferences and certificate;
- excellent team of co-workers, which means gifted co-workers.
- graduates of higher technical and/or management studies, preferably in the field of computer science;
- proficiency in object-oriented programming, especially in Java, knowledge of another JVM language is an advantage;
- experience in designing and building useful and intuitive-to-use REST APIs;
- ability to apply selected Java technologies and Full Java Stack tools in practise (like Spring, JPA, Hibernate);
- vast experience with automatic testing (Junit, Mockito, Hamcrest, Fest);
- comfortable with the command-line, preferably Linux;
- familiarity with more-than-basic Git commands;
- TDD experience is an advantage;
- knowledge of the enterprise-class systems architecture and strong object-oriented problems solving skills;
- familiarity with Agile/Scrum methodologies;
- very good practical command of English.
- participation in a very interesting and challenging IT projects realized for customers located in Poland and abroad;
- create web applications and solutions based on Java.