As a .Net Developer you will join experienced team of developers, acting as an extension of the Client's team based in Belgium. Your team will play a vital role in developing the client's product – innovative marketing technology platform, customizing and implementing it for Fortune 500 clients. This in a fantastic opportunity for someone who's had initial experience with .Net and wants to be surrounded by the experts who enjoy what they do.
- You will work in the team of experienced professionals to discuss and design software architecture
- You will participate in solution implementation using the ground-breaking technologies
- You will be coding and your responsibility will be to ensure the code is written to the highest standards
- At least 2 years of hands-on experience in ASP.NET web development
- Experience in object oriented programming and asynchronous programming
- Understanding of web standards
- Familiarized with SQL database solutions
- Knowledge of Linux
- Microsoft Azure Cloud, Knockout
- ASP.NET, Web API, Redis, Elasticsearch
- Atlassian Bamboo, Jira, Confluence
- Git, BitBucket
- Work with cutting-edge technologies
- Private healthcare
- Wide range of benefits (sports card, cinema tickets, shopping & leisure vouchers, etc.)
- Referral program
- Access to Microsoft certifications
- Great coffee & fresh fruits
- Team events
Please don't forget to include the following statement in your resume:
"Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji (zgodnie z Ustawą z dnia 29.08.1997 roku o Ochronie Danych Osobowych; tekst jednolity: Dz. U. z 2002r. Nr 101, poz. 926 ze zm.)."
"I hereby give consent for my personal data to be processed for the purposes of recruitment, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2002 No 101, item 926 with further amendments)."