Do you have technical expertise in Windows Server Operating system and next generation Windows technologies? Do you want to join international environment with 10,000+ install footprint? We are looking for someone like you to supports us in:
• Coordinating implementation amongst a mixed team of on & off shore team members
• Acting as an escalation point for 3rd/4th level support issues
• Interfacing with vendors on support and development / feature improvement areas.
• Cooperating with other groups in engineering on delivery of large scale programs.
• New product evaluation and testing.
• Maintaining & improving existing deployment and build mechanisms.
UBS Computer Platform Engineering provides the server operating systems used throughout the UBS global environment. We integrate with them with key infrastructure, ensure they can be operated in the enterprise and provide tools to ensure operational stability through their OS lifecycle.
Your job will be within a Team that sets the direction and strategy for Windows Operating Systems in a 10,000+ install footprint.
You will join a team engineering the Windows Server Operating system and next generation Windows technologies looking to introduce more efficient ways of deploying, maintaining and integrating Windows in to the eco system.
Your experience and skills
• 7+ years of experience in large scale Windows Server Deployments (2012, 2008)
• In-depth Windows internals knowledge
• Experience in the hands-on design and delivery of Microsoft Platform technologies
• Excellent technical writing skills
• Experience of HP, Dell, ESXi & HyperV technologies
• Knowledge of SDLC and development methodologies / processes
• Knowledge of methods for quality assurance
• Highly proficient in PowerShell scripting
• Proficient understanding of SCCM, SCOM and other monitoring and management tools
• 4 Years College Education (BA/BS or equivalent)
• MCSE Server Infrastructure / Private Cloud preferred
• Fluent in English
• Able to effectively interact with a range of people throughout the organization of all levels
• Able to work in a global team split over 5 sites worldwide
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer talented people around the world a supportive, stimulating and diverse working environment. We'll value your passion and commitment. And reward your performance.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now on www.ubs.com/polandcareers