who will be part of global projects from the Commercial Banking and Digital business.
• Analyze and propose solutions based on business requirements,
• Produce accurate, clear, commented and efficient program code from a wide range of program specifications,
• Amend and produce External and Internal specifications and standard documentation as required at each stage of project lifecycle, including database / application design,
• Review test data output for program / system modification accuracy,
• Investigate live system faults, diagnose problems, propose and provide solutions,
• Complete projects in a timely manner.
• University graduate with working experience in software development, ideally multi-tier / real time applications;
• Extensive experience in programming and software development using OOP and Java;
• Strong expertise of Java and Spring framework;
• Full software life-cycle experience in commercial environments;
• Nice to have knowledge and experience with: Hibernate/JPA, Web services, Apache, Maven, Eclipse, Ant, Weblogic, EJB, reporting tools (e.g. HP Exstream, Jasper Reports), UNIX systems, SQL and at least one relational database type.
• Good command of English.
• Package of benefits,
• 2 days of remote work per week after a period of 3 moths,
• Stable job in professional team,
• Interesting path of career in an international organization.