Do you know how to provide applications that exceed expectations? Would you like to be the local lead to a software engineering team? Are you a crafty problem solver? We're looking for someone like that who will:
– develop company's core desktop application using C#, ASP.NET
– work in different roles across the whole solution lifecycle (e.g. requirement analysis, development, design, testing, support, etc.)
– write high quality code
– deal with senior stakeholders and clients
– analyze root causes of incidents and provide solutions
– manage and mentor a small team
You'll be working in the IPV RAD team located in Zabierzów, Kraków Business Park working on RAD (Rapid Application Development) project. We are a small team consisting of 2 developers and 1 QA. The main objective of the application we develop is to reduce development time and expense by involving users/business analysts at every step of the system development. RAD allows the development team to make necessary modifications quickly and effectively.
Your experience and skills
– 5+ years of experience as a full stack software developer
– solid experience with C#, ASP.NET and SQL server (or Oracle, MySQL)
– good knowledge of working on configuration management and source control
– hands on experience with MS Visual Studio
– good knowledge of 'Windows services'
– experience with Ext JS or willingness and passion to learn it and work with it
– an excellent communicator comfortable with working with variety of clients within the bank
– focused on code quality
– a very good English speaker
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer talented people around the world a supportive, stimulating and diverse working environment. We'll value your passion and commitment. And reward your performance.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now on www.ubs.com/polandcareers