• Ensure the services are fully available providing the Finance function the ability to deliver the Group Accounting and Regulatory reporting to time;
• Meet the control requirements of Sox and the Group Financial Reporting Control Framework, and satisfy inspections from Internal Risk, Control and Audit teams;
• User access management;
• Run the system health checks on a daily basis;
• Monitor the systems and manage the storage, capacity and configuration;
• Diagnose and resolve issues within SLAs including technical analysis of application logs.
• Participate in the incident management process to ensure continuous improvement in the processes and services;
• Deploy changes to the test and Production environments;
• Ensure documentation is updated in line with releases to production;
• Manage and maintain the SharePoint Query Log and User access side.
• ITIL Certification;
• Excellent standard of English;
• Able to perform basic coding in SharePoint;
• Experience of implementation Web Services;
• Experience of supporting finance systems;
• Experienced in providing support to SAP based products;
• Support of Oracle databases.
Nice to have
• Oracle Watchlist experiences;
• IBM open pages experiences;
• Cognos Server experiences.
In Aviva we offer you
• Work in an international and dynamic Shared Services environment;
• Cooperation with experts in the field of IT across the global organisation;
• Work in an organization with an established position;
• Opportunity for professional development;
• Private medical care;
• Attractive benefits package.
Please attach your CV in English when applying.