- Contribute to the testing approach and estimate testing impact;
- Champions improvements to be made to testing including using different approaches / techniques including testing automation and/or BDD;
- Work with business analysts and developers to ensure business requirements are understood and that the developed solutions are fit-for-purpose;
- Build and maintain a test data library including the recording of product functionality and data relationships;
- Ensure testing records are complete and kept up to date throughout the assurance life cycle using the chosen testing tools (Jira);
- Prepare and execute functional test scripts across web front-ends.
- Excellent standard of English; - Able to define input datasets, expected outcomes and reconcile / compare datasets to identify and help diagnose issues; - Knowledge of Jira, Zephyr, Selenium web-drive, UTF / Quick Test Pro; - Strong MS Excel skills and appropriate data comparison tools.
In Aviva we offer you
Work in an international and dynamic Shared Services environment;Cooperation with experts in the field of IT across the global organisation;Work in an organization with an established position;Opportunity for professional development;Private medical care;Attractive benefits package. In Aviva we offer youPlease attach your CV in English when applying.