Currently, we are looking for DevOps Engineer who will carry out a project for our Client - one of the largest banking and financial services organizations in the world, providing a comprehensive range of financial services to around 60 million customers. Hired person will join the DevOps team wich supports software development tools for 250+ developers.
- Interact with developers, BAs, PMs, testers to analyse and propose solutions based on business requirements
- Coordinate and verify the environment preparation, perform the deployments
- Automate anything that can be automated in an efficient and reliable manner, escalate when design flaws prevent efficient automation
- Amend and produce external and internal specifications and standard documentation as required at each stage of project lifecycle, including database / architecture design
- Review test data output for program / system modification accuracy
- Investigate live system faults, diagnose problems, distinguish environment problems from the code ones, propose and provide solutions
- Experience in DevOps
- Experience in Linux System Administration (RedHat,Centos).
- Previous experience with one of the following: Puppet, SaltStack, Chef, Ansible.
- Experience with Bash and at least one other scripting language (e.g. Python, Ruby).
- Experienced user of Git.
- Experience with build tools such as Ant, Maven, Gradle, SBT, etc.
- Familiarity with development testing frameworks: e.g. Junit, TestNG, Protractor, Selenium, Cucumber.
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration/Delivery tools(Bamboo, Jenkins, TeamCity, Travis CI)
- Optional skills:
- Previous administration experience with JIRA, Confluence, SonarQube, Nexus OSS/Pro.
- Experience with cloud-based Infrastructure, e.g. AWS, Cloud Foundry, Bright Cluster.
- Individual approach to each employee
- Possibility to choose type of contract
- Benefit package (MultiSport card, private medical care)
- Work in an international environment
- Flexible working hours
- Remote work possibility (two days per week)
- Stable and long-term cooperation
- Unlimited growth and development opportunity
- Opportunity to work with a leading provider of engineering and technology consultancy in Europe (Alten Group)
- Referral program
- Social events
- Relocation support